For Sale Captain Cowell's Karma-larder Free-nominal Love-spreading Ding-Dong!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to be having a little loss of momentum here,still would be happy to hear from the aforementioned members if they so wish.They can message me privately if they prefer to stay in the shadows.
I don't particularly wish to start chasing people up and forcing Karma on them so in the meantime I'm going to open this up a little.
Is there anyone out there who;
1.Has had any kind of comms/dealings with me previously.
2.Has a nice tale to tell/good nomination to give/entertainment of any form,inkeeping with the spirit of the thread.Randomness also accepted.Pics always a bonus!
3.Likes donkeys.Not a show stopper so please don't feel prompted to photoshop yourself into the local sanctuary.🐴🐴🐴😁🤳

If you satisfy points 1 and 2,place a 'Like' in the box below.Will accept the first 5 responses.
I will also open this up similarly in the future for anyone and everyone (not just members I've had contact with).So get your thinking caps on RBers!😁👍

You're in!🤝😂
There are some members that can always be relied on;).I've a feeling I may have dealt with you directly years ago but can't honestly remember.
You were already on the list,for the most part due to your lateral thinking and impressive ability to read someone elses post and interpret in a very different way (for comic effect).
It's a life skill I appreciate,and have also nurtured.I've probably been a bit over-cryptic in the past and left a few people confused in the process.But it all made sense in my mind!🤪
For those who haven't experienced THM I recently found this thread;
Happened upon it by chance on a particularly gloomy day,had me in stitches.Thoroughly recommended if you need a lift!Be prepared for some (funny in their own right) groaners from more than one member (not THM!).
So,@The History Man ,thank you for all the like-minded wit I've enjoyed reading over the years,and the latest donkey-related addition!
If you'd like to place a 'Like' in the box above to start the queue,Would be very happy to send you some Karma and hear from you regarding a nomination.
No pressure! 😂

You're in!🤝😂
There are some members that can always be relied on;).I've a feeling I may have dealt with you directly years ago but can't honestly remember.
You were already on the list,for the most part due to your lateral thinking and impressive ability to read someone elses post and interpret in a very different way (for comic effect).
It's a life skill I appreciate,and have also nurtured.I've probably been a bit over-cryptic in the past and left a few people confused in the process.But it all made sense in my mind!🤪
For those who haven't experienced THM I recently found this thread;
Happened upon it by chance on a particularly gloomy day,had me in stitches.Thoroughly recommended if you need a lift!Be prepared for some (funny in their own right) groaners from more than one member (not THM!).
So,@The History Man ,thank you for all the like-minded wit I've enjoyed reading over the years,and the latest donkey-related addition!
If you'd like to place a 'Like' in the box above to start the queue,Would be very happy to send you some Karma and hear from you regarding a nomination.
No pressure! 😂
Why thank you for your kind words. The magistrate wasn't so generous.

Would it be possible to have two items? My first choice would be the remaining eight speed chain, and my second the dutch barge, sorry, bars. I'm sure I could find a use for them on something in the future. My latest creation needs a longer chain.........

We are in chains, smash the cistern. More anon. I have important work to complete 253FC209-D5EF-448A-8D1B-09A4F19280A2.jpeg

😂 Absolutely,they're yours!Happy to double up on some items,particularly those less valuable/desirable. I reckoned yourself and LGF would probably be the only ones appreciating the bars,I know they'll be put to good use in a creative manner;).Looking forward to seeing the results.
I'm also intrigued to know if you need a longer chain for some kind of tandem dragster affair or if you've ventured into RB inspired hanging baskets?🤔
I'm gonna take a guess that £7 will cover postage.Drop me a PM with your delivery address to make arrangements.
And nominate whenever you like.

There's space for 4 more contenders to join The History Man in the 'Like' box at the top🔝👍🎁
Don't leave him in there alone for too long or he might just turn all the Karma into a Transformers inspired MegaBroomZilla.
Will Smith predicted it......Tick!...Tick!...Tick!..Tick!.BROOM!⏰⏰⏰⏰💥🧹✨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back