Sold Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 870g Road frameset, Size L - £250 posted

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Canyon Ultimate CF SLX frameset - the SLX is the ultralight top-of-the-line pro model, c. 870g frame weight. £250 - SOLD

Last edited:
I actually ended the ebay listing when they introduced an offer of no selling fees until April, and I planned to relist it. Then to be honest I was still in two minds about building it or selling it, so I haven't got around to relisting it yet. But yep, happy to sell it here if anyone's interested.

Ideally not - I wouldn't mind posting by ParcelForce if I had a suitable box and adequate packaging to keep it safe in transit, but I haven't got any at the moment and no easy way of getting hold of them

Ideally not - I wouldn't mind posting by ParcelForce if I had a suitable box and adequate packaging to keep it safe in transit, but I haven't got any at the moment and no easy way of getting hold of them

Totally understand – posting is a hassle unless you happen to have all the right packaging and even then it's not ideal for larger stuff. I will be down south later in the year, but not for a while, probably not until early summer. I'll have a think...

The frameset is still here while I dither over building the frameset up myself - I can look into getting a box and packaging it if anyone needs it posted

After deciding I was definitely going to build this one up into a top-end superlight machine and having bought a SRAM Red Etap groupset ready to go on it, I've somehow used that for a different frame and this one is going spare again - for the same bargain price!

Back