Cannondale Super v's and Ravens come on I wanna see em!

super v

kirbdug wrote:
here is my mint 98 super v

I have to say I think that is one of my most fav Super V colour combos and yours looks so immaculate do you ever ride it?

Re: super v

kirbdug":2twbwdfv said:
kirbdug wrote:
here is my mint 98 super v

I have to say I think that is one of my most fav Super V colour combos and yours looks so immaculate do you ever ride it?

I understand why you keep it like this but I would not be able to keep of that bugger if I owned it. I have a funny way at looking at things and often think if I should die before my time and I sit and go over my life I would kick myself for not enjoying the things I love. I know wired :roll: but I love my bikes and own no garage queens I ride them all and love it :D you have a stunning Super V my friend nice one ;)

riding

blackadder
my bikes are for riding i dont beleive in garage queens. im always working away from home at the moment. i have very little time to ride and if i do i normally take my 97 kona cindercone out or my stumpy fsr. im getting fed up as my mates go out on a thursday eve ride and im not around.

cheers kirbdug

P20":1giqdzao said:
3269829436_724f517824_b.jpg

3269022909_ea264d79de_b.jpg

2870304635_16c208eee3_b.jpg

WOW! Stunning Raven.

Super V's and Ravens

Just to keep this thread thought I'd add pics of my Super V's. Don't know much about other bikes but I know what I like. None are original spec any more but all get well used.

Attachments

• super vs 003.jpg
    super vs 003.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 6,690
  • super vs 008.jpg
    super vs 008.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 6,690
  • super vs 010.jpg
    super vs 010.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6,690
Re: Super V's and Ravens

Miguelito":3mtmebm1 said:
Just to keep this thread thought I'd add pics of my Super V's. Don't know much about other bikes but I know what I like. None are original spec any more but all get well used.

Holy cr*p :shock: :shock: those are some serious super V's I think I am in love :LOL: :LOL:.

Any of you guys able to offer advice on where I can get a rear shock for a v1000, carbon arm type please? From memory e-e was 140mm.

Many thanks

Ally.

Back