Cannondale SM800 1987 early beast of the east swap?

frame

thanks for the info, on the decals, and a guy i know locally that works for b,a,s, still has his original model, so ill check out the size issue on the ride on sunday and keep my fingers crossed and keep you posted,

and as for being picky...i sorry i think every potential buyer has his own project in mind and aspirations for what they expect from a there own perfect build. and you clearly missed my very polite and curtious comments, on how special i thought it was, hence my heavy interest in the frame and its size, but when there are several things i want to spend my hard earned money on to change the spec to how it would need to be for me, i think it was quite a resonable question to ask about lacquer to find out, what extra expense i would have to incur, would be. .Add this to the fact the frame maybe too big, increases the chances of me not being able to use it..... and have to sell it on again.............im sorry if my comments upset sum jobsworth......... but they are are valid for all my above points. And if the buyer and seller, are miles away from each other, and it has been recently bought and now being sold, and it has been painted???????, and when nearly spending half a grand on a bike that is over 20 years old, you need to ask perhaps obvious questions to assertain condition when its too far away to view.

And apparently you missed my smiley face... :) Where did you get the idea you upset anyone... Never said picky was a bad thing.. :) Heck... The extra info I posted was mostly for you.... :) :) :) By all means...pick away... :) :)

Why do you think I know what I do about them?? I have spent a lot of time picking them apart, :) and figuring out what is right and what is not, and passing on bikes that did not meet my standards.... :)

(Extra smilies added to make sure you know you didn't upset anyone... ) :) :) ..

.......tonite i tried and failed

.......well i got there in the end, after a week of chasing the guy from our sunday rides that has the same model, i finally caught up with him today, and i gotta be honest sadly i fear the frame will be too big for me...(gutted)....i really liked the look of it too, its a credit to you.

keep up the good work. and best of luck with the sale, im sure the knew owner would be as pleased as im sure i would have been if i was a little taller.

Back