Cannondale Martin Ashton Trials Bike....£2,000!!!!!

The Kilt

Old School Hero
Im not sure what the guy is on trying to sell this for £2000, he is away with the fairys!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I’m guessing since he’s owned it since new his judgement is clouded to its value. Either that or his mrs has told him to sell it and he doesn’t want to

he has done some shady replacements of parts though if he is indeed the original owner, which I i dont think he is. a cheap D521 on deore hub wheelset, zee cranks and rear mech, deore vee brakes, bars and stem, none of which suits the bike.

i think the later of your comment falls true!

A fully standard good condition wouldn’t fetch more than a grand. I have been tempted to message him about it and say it’s not worth that at all, but I don’t particularly want to buy it either.

But it makes this look like an absolute steal.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ive just messaged him becuase it is ludicrous the price he is starting at. TBH im not interested in any of the parts, more just the frame and forks but even they arent in the best condition.

Latest posts

Back