IMG_4608.jpeg
    662.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4609.jpeg
    IMG_4609.jpeg
    741.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4610.jpeg
    IMG_4610.jpeg
    776.4 KB · Views: 29
Indeed it is!!! Need to stop looking at this. Absolute bargain!
Get your wallet out! Am currently in a build with a 94 one - I bought one brand new in 1994, am trying to gain my youth back! 🤪

(PS - I currently have the original Wolber rims with LX hubs, great condition, LX Chain-set Compact, LX front mech, XT rear, 7 speed LX shifters and levers, original CODA bars, XT cantis and XT pads all original from my 1994 M800. If you buy the frame I can maybe do you a deal on the rest if your interested, my project took a different road on what was expected. (Orig CODA grips and pedals as well)

Last edited:
Get your wallet out! Am currently in a build with a 94 one - I bought one brand new in 1994, am trying to gain my youth back! 🤪

(PS - I currently have the original Wolber rims with LX hubs, great condition, LX Chain-set Compact, LX front mech, XT rear, 7 speed LX shifters and levers, original CODA bars, XT cantis and XT pads all original from my 1994 M800. If you buy the frame I can maybe do you a deal on the rest if your interested, my project took a different road on what was expected. (Orig CODA grips and pedals as well)
👆This isn't helping me ignore this!!! 😜 🤣🤪

👆This isn't helping me ignore this!!! 😜 🤣🤪
Everything will go in time as I progress with the build, apart from the frame forks and stem, currently using the seat post and clamp for works. Pedals are there also, I have serviced the shifter/brake levers, though there is a dust seal missing from the 3 speed one and the "red" indicator does not work, but they shift great after the service, look brand new. Am not trying to sell anything here am trying to encourage you to buy Matt's M800 Frame and Fork set, you would be lucky to find even that threaded 1 1/4" headset for £50 never mind the Pepperoni Forks and BotE 18" frame. ;)

(If you do buy Matt's Frame and Forks, am just saying I could maybe help out with your build in the future, depending the route/road you go down)

Attachments

• Four M800.JPG
    Four M800.JPG
    547.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
@mattblake2 Congratulations on the sale! Who ever bought it let them know I have all original parts for a 1994 M800 that I will be selling off soon, all great condition.

Latest posts

Back