Cannondale M700 Frame and Forks and extras Ultra light

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, i have for sale a 1993 cannondale M700 frame and aluminium pepperoni fork's in Green to Black fade. It is a 16" frame C-T. come's with the original pepperoni aluminium fork's, headset, stem,seatpost, seatpost collar, Bottlecage, front cable hanger and a set of standard shimano canti's!! Scratches and scuff's to f+f and fork has 2 small ding's in leg in photo. Is an extremely light frame set and when it was built up was superb and whippy. Would make a super light singlespeed if that is your thing. First class project for someone. Looking for £70 posted or £60 collected from Liverpool. Thank's for looking. Dave.

Attachments

• cannon frame.jpg
    cannon frame.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4,283
Ooooh, yes please!

I can paypal you in the morning, if that's ok...

PM me if you want to talk about it, but I'm not at the computer much this evening.

kaysee":1mz3roat said:
Ooooh, yes please!

I can paypal you in the morning, if that's ok...

PM me if you want to talk about it, but I'm not at the computer much this evening.

Thank God you beat me to it ;)

Hi Again, nobody has bought it yet so feel free to wade in. Im looking for payment by cheque or postal order for this as i dont have a paypal account. This frame combo is fine apart from the cosmetic's and as said above, it is very light compared to most mtb's. Thank's Dave.

Back