For Sale Cannondale F3000 frame Headshok Fatty SL fork project

t_boda

Old School Hero
Putting out the feelers here if anyone would be interested.
Blue/yellow Cannondale F3000 frame
Made in USA
Headshok Fatty SL fork
Realistically frame needs a repaint (but can be used as is) and the forks need a full service.
More info (and price once I do some research) coming and please ask with any questions.
Thanks. Tom

They sell for around the £200 mark. That's for a full bike.

They sell for around the £200 mark. That's for a full bike.
Cheers. Appreciated and will bear that in mind. Think the F3000 seem to go for a good bit more than that though. Realistically it’s to clear space so having it gone is the aim! Thanks. T

Cheers. Appreciated and will bear that in mind. Think the F3000 seem to go for a good bit more than that though. Realistically it’s to clear space so having it gone is the aim! Thanks. T

I was going by the last one that sold last month, £195 BIN but a lower offer was accepted. That too had forks that needed a service, which does not help.

One will need adding though, if you are not sure then put it up in here -

If the frame needs a repaint , and the fork needs a service you have narrowed your potential market to few people.

Any potential buyer is also going to be well aware and nervous whether it’s got the typical Cannondale soft alloy from rot which makes the frame an ornament.

I advertised (on behalf of a friend) a freshly painted F2000 with fork for £130 and had no takers.

Back