Cannondale Delta V 1000.

DeltaV_Mike

Dirt Disciple
After a light re-commisioning my Bike is back on the road. Bought new by myself back in '93 she has been with me ever since. Not having much use for probably 10 years she needed a little money spent on her, but more time. This is her after the tyres were pumped up.
05072011095.jpg

06072011097.jpg

She's been far from abused and abandoned and I have spent money on her over the years, but even then she hasn't been used. After a little time, new cables, Some amber walls :cool: , and a set of xtr v's this is how she stands now.
31082011198.jpg

31082011199.jpg

31082011200.jpg

During the Winter she will be coming off the road to be polished, either by a proper polisher or by me.
Any way I hope you like her, she's like my 1st born :oops:

After a little time, new cables, Some amber walls , and a set of xtr v's this is how she stands now.

The amberwalls I approve of, loose the V-brakes and get the cantis back on though.

Love a polished 'dale :cool:

Nice looking bike!
Agree with getting canti's back on there. Plus running the Vbrakes and using the original canti levers must make the braking interesting...

The braking isn't as bad as I read it would be. I struggle to get the ceramic canti brake pads i need for my front wheel. But I haven't decided if i'm going to keep them on or not.

always liked the shape of these, not so keen on the wonky barends though :?

edit: it bears a striking resemblance to....

johnny5isalive.jpg

:D

jimo746":1yj9ykzu said:
always liked the shape of these, not so keen on the wonky barends though :?

edit: it bears a striking resemblance to....

johnny5isalive.jpg

:D

Lol haven't seen that movie in years! :LOL:

Although back to the barends, I think they are the ones that came on the Cannondales factory?

theredchili":2qkwbbnw said:
Thays great, perhaps you fancy bringing it along to some local rides ?

Be good to see it in the flesh :D

Maybe once I'm a little bit fitter :LOL: I work in Coleford so not far from your rides :cool:

And yeah those are the bar ends that came with the Bike.

Latest posts

Back