Campagnolo record titanium 8spd ergo levers

aleclamb

Dirt Disciple
Hi have a pair of campag record titanium 8spd ergo levers 96 i think, in good condition looking to swap for a set of 9spd as rebuilding my Alan to 9spd can post pics if needed(when I work out how to,ha). Wuld also consider selling to fund new levers thanks

Also have campag record front and rear squwers, record 8spd read de. with small crack but works fine, record 27.2 seat post, itm head set, brooks cr3 saddle, used record 8 spd cassette with locking for selling will get prices and pics on Friday! Can't work out how to add attacents on iPhone will wait to I get home to laptop, cheers

I believe You can upgrade Your 8 Speed Record Ergos to 9 speed by upgrading to 9s ratchet (at the same time You could get it serviced, ergos do need a service from time to time). Double check with Condor Cycles or Mercian Cycles whichever is more convenient. It should cost You around £25 in labour plus parts (can't recall how much parts would be, double check if they have them in stock). In total should cost You between 40-50 quid.

levers

Currently waiting on 9spd cassette to come home to see if i can space it out to 8spd to work on current set up, if it doesnt work will look to sell/swap levers will know by next week,cheers

Convert to 9 speed

ma9n3t":lxynqvg0 said:
I believe You can upgrade Your 8 Speed Record Ergos to 9 speed by upgrading to 9s ratchet (at the same time You could get it serviced, ergos do need a service from time to time). Double check with Condor Cycles or Mercian Cycles whichever is more convenient. It should cost You around £25 in labour plus parts (can't recall how much parts would be, double check if they have them in stock). In total should cost You between 40-50 quid.

I paid about £35 for Sigma Sport in Hampton Wick to replace the internals in my 9 speed ergo lever (right lever only). Imagine they could do the same with your 8 speed. Kicked myself after when I realised could've converted to 10 speed for same money!

Back