Campagnolo Nuovo Record headset and rear derailleur

Loctez

Dirt Disciple
Headset

English 24tpi threading. Very good condition, no pitted races or bearings, running very smoothly. Has a few marks from some heavy handed removal (I plead innocent to this crime) yet are not visible when in the frame. There is some light corrosion on the top cup yet is not too noticeable.

Looking for £35 + postage

Rear Derailleur

Nuovo Record rear derailleur pat. 78, excellent condition. Has been used so there are some faint surface marks but no visible signs of corrosion. Jockey teeth look hardly worn and are running smoothly.

Looking for SOLD

Sorry for the poor photos! I assure you they look lovely ;)

Thank you very much for looking. I have not specified postage as I feel it is up to the buyer as what class they choose, I am very happy for items to be collected from Hill Head (nr. Portsmouth).

I may be interested in the headset, but it would depend on the condition of the crown race - it looks like it has been knocked off with a screwdriver or chisel.

Simple question - is it still flat? No bending from the removal?

Thanks!

I think it has been knocked off with a chisel/screwdriver yes. I used it in its current state and had no issues, I removed it with a park tool crown race puller. It sits perfectly flat and is structurally sound, just a little scratched up.

Cheers!

Back