Campag Mirage Triple Groupset with wheels

gillepy

Retro Guru
Campagnolo Mirage triple group-set including wheels.

This has just arrived on a bike I have purchased, but I'm going to strip it down and put another group on it. Will get more details and pictures when I strip the bike and give everything a clean.

£150 delivered, less collected from Nottingham.

May be interested in complete wheels if you split the set. Previous ad link does not show these so well as the rest of the parts. Couple more pics please if split does happen?

Re:

more pictures located here: http://img.guerillaunit.co.uk/index.php/Campag_Gear

Stripped the bike and gave everything a quick clean to see if it was okay. Everything that should be springy is so and all pivots seem good. Teeth on the rear sprockets and front rings also appear to be in good nick.

The wheels spin well, if I was being very picky the front would probably benefit from a clean and regrease. They also seem to be pretty true, I would certainly ride them as is. I've tried to show the brake track wear in the photographs, its pretty minimal. The front hub is marked with the Campagnolo logo, the rear however is not so I assume its some other brand.

If anybody would like any more pictures of specific components let me know.

I'd rather try and sell it all together first. I'll consider you top of the list for calipers if I have to split.

Back