Campag Chorus + Columbus frame 80s OFFERS BEFORE EBAY

b1ke

Devout Dirtbag
I wanted to tidy up and rebuild a road bike but due to lack of space and other factors, it has to go.

All the components are late 80s and I think they're all Chorus, but if you know otherwise, please let me know so that I can amend price/description accordingly.

Pics of some of the components are here>> http://besp0ke.wordpress.com/. More to follow...

Campag Chorus Chainset (170mm) complete with Campag bolts (very light) - condition good, see pics for more info. £58 posted

Campag Chorus downtube shifters - condition good, see pics for more info. £20 posted (SOLD)

Campag Chorus rear mech (the cassette was six speed) - condition fair, see pics for more detail - £35 posted (SOLD)

Campag Aero seatpost (27.2) - condition average, see pics. £32 posted. (SOLD)

Time pedals - condition well used (see pics for details). Bearings good (very slight movement in one axle) - £20 posted

Campag Chorus brake levers - marked and hoods rough. Also, can't get the brake cable out of one of them(!). See pics £10 posted (SOLD)

Campag Chorus brake callipers - very tidy from the front (apart from some rust to bolts) but some rust to the rear on the back calliper, mainly on the spring. Need taking apart and cleaning, because the spring isn't returning properly - hence £35 posted. See pics for details (SOLD)

Campag headset - all present and correct. Looks tidy and bearings look fine (no pics as yet) £40 posted

Campag front mech - (braze on fitting) - no pics as yet £20 posted

Campag hubs on Mavic Open CD rims (snapped rear axle so needs replacing) - some, but not major, wear on rims (uneven on rear) pics to follow - hard to price but perhaps offers around £55 posted, now including Campag skewers.

Frame and forks - Columbus 'super-butted' (may be SLX?) 62cm seat tube (I'm 6ft 2in and fitted ok). Very small ding on seat tube, paintwork rough. Columbus dropouts and Cinelli bottom bracket shell. Lugged and built by Geoff Roberts. Pics to follow - I'm struggling to price this but would be happy with offers around £85 posted.

I've now put a pic of the frame/forks (with components attached and not included in sale) here>> http://besp0ke.wordpress.com/2012/04/09 ... set-front/ . Just to add, since that pic I've removed the decals from the downtube and some of the paint came away at the same time so it's quite thin where the decals have been, so a powder coat/repaint would be in order. I will add more pics in the next day or so.

Open to sensible offers and bulk buys. Paypal gift preferred. Cheers[/b]

Campag Chorus downtube shifters - condition good, see pics for more info. £20 posted

Can I take these please? Pm'd you ;)

Shifters already here! thanks, they are great, look like c-record??? anyway will look great on my colnago master build ;)

Shawn.

Back