Wanted C Record front mech, San Marco Girardi saddle, Time TBT cleats

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Help! I need a few bits for my Lemond TVT build.

First is a second gen C Record clamp on front derailleur, the one with the cage rivets at 90 degrees. Ideally after very good condition

Second is a copper rivet, snake skin black San Marco Girardi saddle. Again, one in great condition as these really show the wear quickly!

Finally, a set of time TBT cleats, the ones that attached to the 4 bolt shoes.

Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0140.jpeg
    IMG_0140.jpeg
    279.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0143.jpeg
    IMG_0143.jpeg
    571.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I possibly have three of the four items you're seeking. Definitely have one of the Campag C Record front derailleurs with clamp design you've described, I have a set of the Time cleats (used, but not overly so) and a Cobra bottle cage, although not the model in your pic, which I suspect could be the only one you're keen on. But the biggest issue is I'm currently in the process of moving house so anything you might want won't be available until the move's over in around one to two week's time:)

I possibly have three of the four items you're seeking. Definitely have one of the Campag C Record front derailleurs with clamp design you've described, I have a set of the Time cleats (used, but not overly so) and a Cobra bottle cage, although not the model in your pic, which I suspect could be the only one you're keen on. But the biggest issue is I'm currently in the process of moving house so anything you might want won't be available until the move's over in around one to two week's time:)

Oh man, that’s quite the message for a Saturday night, superb!

First, good luck with the move, horrendous things. Second, more than happy to wait for the right parts, getting this bike spot on is worth the wait! I’ll drop you a DM

Oh man, that’s quite the message for a Saturday night, superb!

First, good luck with the move, horrendous things. Second, more than happy to wait for the right parts, getting this bike spot on is worth the wait! I’ll drop you a DM
Thanks, and BTW, since my housemove will take such a long time (possibly even longer than I mention above) I naturally wouldn't expect you to wait for my parts to turn up and by doing this miss out on anything else offered to you. Anyway, will reply to your DM shortly.

Back