Sold Bundle of stuff I won’t use and my wife doesn’t want. Reduced. Again.

I assume they were overtightened as both the housing by the Allen key has cracked. Came off a functional bike though, so could /should be fine. As part of a bundle, I'm relaxed selling them. On their own, I wouldn't sell them for top dollar!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 20
I assume they were overtightened as both the housing by the Allen key has cracked. Came off a functional bike though, so could /should be fine. As part of a bundle, I'm relaxed selling them. On their own, I wouldn't sell them for top dollar!
Thanks but no thanks 👍🏻

My wife is getting very cross with me, and it has to go now. If someone is willing to pick it up within the next week, you can have it all for £100... The frame alone is worth more than that. The forks are each worth that...

If someone wants to meet within an hour or so of Clapham, I can do that for say £120.

If someone wants it all posted, I can see how much I can get into a bike box, but postage isn't cheap and I'm not 100% sure I'll get both sets of forks in. So drop me a line if you're in this position.

Cheers!

Just a suggestion Gibbon,I had a shed load of bits which weren’t selling so I built a complete bike and sold it on here for a good price,just a thought bikes are easier to sell than parts……sometimes.

FB marketplace might be an option too. I imagine there's quite a big audience in London for either a job lot or parts thereof.

Back