Bunch of old Campy stuff

Hi

Sorry about the late reply, I "undibbed" the brake levers in my post so it goes to the next in line.

Whilst I would like to take them I did decide to pass so I am out of the bidding "my word is my bond" as they say.

Cheers

Shaun

//Campy Chainring, 39T,135 BCD, aluminum, very good condition. 30$ plus shipping//

How much for shipping to Sweden?

Shipping to Sweden would be 7$ (in a padded envelope).
Luckily the chain ring is flat and light so shipping isn't killer.
Let me know if interested.

Number 1 (drilled Victory levers) sold.
Number 4 (front derailleur) sold.
Number 6 (mounting bolt) sold.
Some prices edited.

"Eh, where did my dib gone? I had never got the quote for shipping to Bosnia :(."
Sorry bout that! I was cleaning the parts when a buddy of mine saw them and was pestering me to sell the drilled levers to him, and one of the front derailleurs. In the end I got the same money cash in hand and didn't have to deal with shipping (hope you understand, makes my life a lot easier). Hey I can give you a good deal on the other stuff if there's something that you're still interested in. (I also have some dura-ace derailleurs in another sale thread if you're interested in any of that stuff...)

dibs 2) & 3)
2) Campy brake levers (non drilled). Much better shape than the other ones, no significant scratches. NOW 20$ plus shipping (now sporting the tatty hoods as the guy who bought the other set wanted the nicer hoods on so I swapped them, was a local sale didn't have to deal with shipping)
3) Campy front derailleur (old globe logo) works fine, 28.6 clamp (I assume since it's not stamped in the clamp), bottom pull. NOW 15$ plus shipping

PM'd re:shipping

Hi there, in the process of restoring a 1974 Raleigh missing the original front dérailleur and came across your post. Is this one still for sale? Thanks! Matthew

undibs 2 & 3.

the levers are a good deal, but unfortunately the exchange rate is a killer for me at the moment.

GLWS.

Latest posts

Back