British Steel

sinnerman":3tu33oo6 said:
A steel mans WET DREAM, .........................................................RULE BRITANNIA..!

Edit,

I love the fact, you have taken the most infamous we had to offer, saved them, resurrected them, and done it to the highest of possible standards, and got it SPOT ON.

In my Humble Opinion..., The D.O.G.S, The Formula, The Stratos, and a White Spider would complete a perfect British Heritage Collection. I can think of little else right now.
:LOL: :LOL:

Not sure what I would do first out of those four. I've got the first and fourth, chances of finding the second and third one might be a stumbling block...

Theres Defo Better again to Come I reckon...! Gio"s only just touched the surface...! (i Should know....lol)

G, you have a lot to answer for the suspense is killing me.

The wait is worth every penny mate....!!! (but my office roof might fall in at this rate....LOL)

Re: Re:

Giom6 said:
And lastly some with the Zinn Centaur to complete the all English quartet :cool:

what a line up......that zinn still stands out for me even amongst those other steeds - superb collection

I shouldn't have looked a this thread ... I have too many bikes already. Lots of Canuck bikes in the UK. Perhaps some British Steel should come to Canada.

Back