Breezer bike listing

ameybrook":nl35uue2 said:
Your Breezers are stunning, especially your blue lightning.
:mrgreen: Sould like you are talking about the one standing in MY garage ????? :roll:

I had the chance to get the last set of decals Mr Joe Breeze had in hand to retrofit the seat tube. He sent them to me personnaly with a hand written letter. Who would do that today ?

Great guy, I keep on thinking it was a clever decision to stop his MTB production, he was going in a corrupted direction if he had kept on following the market(ing) "trends".

Now he can really benefit from an image "soul not sold to devil" in order to promote his revolutionnary commuting bike sales direction.

Mr X":24ukqrqw said:
ameybrook":24ukqrqw said:
Your Breezers are stunning, especially your blue lightning.
:mrgreen: Sould like you are talking about the one standing in MY garage ????? :roll:

I had the chance to get the last set of decals Mr Joe Breeze had in hand to retrofit the seat tube. He sent them to me personnaly with a hand written letter. Who would do that today ?

Great guy, I keep on thinking it was a clever decision to stop his MTB production, he was going in a corrupted direction if he had kept on following the market(ing) "trends".

Now he can really benefit from an image "soul not sold to devil" in order to promote his revolutionnary commuting bike sales direction.

Damn it, I really want the head tube badge to complete my project!

No, No... NO! Don't do it! Don't say it!

I want one. Anyone got one? I think 19" would suit me. Trouble is the wife hisses at me like a cornered stoat every time I say I might want another bike! Don't care I want one. There I've said it now.

Got 4 here, almost a whole lineup:

'94 Lightning 17"
'94 Jetstream 17"
'93 Thunder 17"
'95 Venturi 48cm

Aside from the Lightning which I have setup as my SS commuter the rest are hanging as frames in my shop. I'm currently negotiating the purchase of a 16.5" Twister which I intend to pair with an Interloc TL5 fork which I've had sitting around for a while.

Mr. Zero":3leqi4r2 said:
Got 4 here, almost a whole lineup:
Please contact James_jc, he is struggling to register a decent list of Breezer bikes. We need good pics of every of your babies + a spec list and a serial number.

As soon as time permits. Maybe be the weekend.

Oh yeah, snagged the Twister! :twisted: So, once it arrives it will be addes as well.

Taking into account that an MTB legend had recently entered this forum, I would like to recall and support what James has started with this modest bike listing.

Once again, I feel happy and proud that our community history gets such recognition from its roots.

Welcome Mr Breeze (from France, Belgium, Uk, and anywhere else you dealt pleasure). ;)

Grahame, is that my old "Sky" which is now your commuter?

Just wondered as the name rings a bell and you don't see many of those about

Back