Brand new schwalbe rocket ron evo tyres £14.99 each

Shame they're not 2.1" but 2.25"
I know my Nobby Nics measure in narrower than 2.25" on XC717's

Anyone able to measure theirs with a Vernier ?

Also anyone know what the Smart Sams are like, for say general use on road, bridleways ? With no technical riding to be seen (my misses bike ;))

letmetalktomark":ii67e41l said:
Read posts ....... moi ...... non, non, non ....... :oops: :LOL:

That's what I do if (when) I get caught being a twat abroad - apologise in, and pretend to be, French... :oops:

FluffyChicken":1h5vgzje said:
Also anyone know what the Smart Sams are like, for say general use on road, bridleways ? With no technical riding to be seen (my misses bike ;))
I reckon they're about the best allrounder if you're on the road a lot - they roll well, don't buzz and aren't too bad off road, surprisingly. My fave' touring tyre. ..They've got Missus-Specific Design printed on the sidewall iirc

They are 100% OE Cube tyres (I work for a Cube dealership)

They're OE due to the colour & nothing else that I know of.

They are the top end EVO compound tyres and have the same compound as the regular Schwalbe EVO tyres which RRP @ ~£45+

The weight variation is quite poor, any Schwalbe tyres that I've weighed were within 20g of the claimed weight, that could be down to Cube's required spec from Schwalbe having a different tolerance level to non OE Schwalbe tyres

Ben, the Smart Sam's are good for towpaths and light off road riding, as are the Landcruiser's (which have puncture protection)

Latest posts

Back