Brand new schwalbe rocket ron evo tyres £14.99 each

Definitely a long way from anything being claimed, but I guess that's the OEMness of them, if they hadn't listed them as 445g on the ad I probably wouldn't have bothered with them but 520g ain't bad for a decent size tyre - are we thinking it's still the 'proper' compound? If so I think I'm still happy with they tyres, just not with the being mislead...

It does say Evo triple compound and Evolution carcass on the sidewall, so I'm not sure where the OEMness is actually! :?

Maybe I shouldn't type & think at the same time - I reckon, apart from the dodgy weight in the listing, they may well be bob on in all other departments and still a stonking going-to-wish-I'd-bought-a-few-sets bargain! :D

I assumed OEM because they are listed as having a cube logo on them. Were they packaged?

Nope, just in a black bag, they seem to be the real deal in all aspects and it's just the wrong weight listed on the ad...

Just took the plunge and ordered a set. Not to bothered about the weight, still a hell of a lot lighter than my current tyres! Oh and I ride a CUBE so the OE branding works for me :D

Dan,

If you could weigh and confirm the weight of the tyres you are selling I could be interested - possible collection opportunity :D

as weight seems to be the main thing here why not buy my maxxi flyweight 330 tested on 2 scales at 328 grams 15 quid each posted see pics
Picture003.jpg

cheers

stubbsy :D

I can't believe people are moaning about the "claimed" weight. Tyres never weigh as little as the claimed weight, I would never expect them to.

letmetalktomark":2nc1eky6 said:
Dan,

If you could weigh and confirm the weight of the tyres you are selling I could be interested - possible collection opportunity :D

Mark did you read the first post i was just putting a link to planet-x to show the sale they had on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back