Brand new schwalbe rocket ron evo tyres £14.99 each

When you guys bought yours, were they listed as grey with a black stripe?

I thought I would double check and send them an email and this is the reply I got:

Hi Matt,

Yes they are all grey with black stripe.

Regards,

Chris.

Maybe this is the only colour they have left.

Also, if anyone is unhappy with the weight of theirs, I'll take them off your hands :D

Shire":26vbeqeg said:
if anyone is unhappy with the weight of theirs, I'll take them off your hands :D

watch have fast everyone that moaned about the weight moves to offload the heavy tyres wait what no ones trying to shift them what a suprise :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":kxvtba61 said:
Shire":kxvtba61 said:
if anyone is unhappy with the weight of theirs, I'll take them off your hands :D

watch have fast everyone that moaned about the weight moves to offload the heavy tyres wait what no ones trying to shift them what a suprise :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's only been 35 minutes!

Think mine were about 550g & thought I was gonna regret not going for the grippier Nobby Nics but was proved wrong, spent Sunday afternoon at Swinley & even in the slightly damp conditions grip was fantastic :D :D :D

Dickyboy":3aq311vc said:
Think mine were about 550g & thought I was gonna regret not going for the grippier Nobby Nics but was proved wrong, spent Sunday afternoon at Swinley & even in the slightly damp conditions grip was fantastic :D :D :D

But are they black or grey?

Very confused as you've all received black but on the site it says grey, and when I asked they said they were grey too. Weird...

Grey with black stripe - which I thought would look awfull but kinda weirdly cool on my stealth like Prince Albert :D

Dickyboy":122l9mte said:
Grey with black stripe - which I thought would look awfull but kinda weirdly cool on my stealth like Prince Albert :D

Cool, have you got a picture?

Back