Brand new - Ambrosio tubular rims, Conti tubs & glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes_Bike

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Brand new and recently built up then disassembled these rims and tubs have not been used, so practically new sans the original boxes. Never actually ridden, had a tub glued, or a brake block touch them,

1 x Ambrosio Nemesis 32-hole rim - £50
1 x Ambrosio Crono F20 28-hole rim - £45
now both for £80 shipped

3 x Continental Sprinter 22mm tubs - £85 for all 3 or £32 each
1 x 250g tin of Vittoria Mastik' One tub glue - £14
now all 3 tyres and the glue for £90 shipped

£180 -> now £160 shipped if you take the lot.

All prices include UK courier, otherwise will tack on more for international shipping.

Ambrosio1.jpg

Ambrosio2.jpg

Ambrosio3.jpg

Conti_sprinters.jpg

Mastik1.jpg

I took the ad off Lfgss as you have to if you want to advertise anywhere else. I'll honour 175 for the lot though.

Mikes_Bike":22siipff said:
I took the ad off Lfgss as you have to if you want to advertise anywhere else. I'll honour 175 for the lot though.
It's only a starter price for haggling after all, eh?

It seems obvious that your definition of haggling differs from mine. Mine is where you make a lower offer on an item and the seller counters with another offer and so on.

I do not define haggling as dropping a price to bump a thread (as per lfgss rules) .

This thread has annoyed me so i will resist further argumentative posts - GLWS - the bits are nice but NOT at any price.

Richard

Not quite sure I understand… you mentioned the price was lower on LFGSS when the thread was still active. I said that I'd honour that rate. If you want it for less, within reason, I'll consider offers.

Remember this is all new kit - let me know if you can buy any of this at these prices elsewhere.

I've scheduled all of this for eBay starting tomorrow night. Grab a bargain now before they go for sale!

1 x Ambrosio Nemesis 32-hole rim - £50
1 x Ambrosio Crono F20 28-hole rim - £45
now both for £80 shipped

3 x Continental Sprinter 22mm tubs - £85 for all 3 or £32 each
1 x 250g tin of Vittoria Mastik' One tub glue - £14
now all 3 tyres and the glue for £90 shipped

£180 -> now £160 shipped if you take the lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back