BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Frame and fork is lovely
Potential great build once you’ve stripped off all the weird shit
but Seattle collection only 😢

I just really want to know the story behind that build.

I can sort of get some muppet bolting all sorts of odd tat to something comparatively cheap and ubiquitous like an LTS 5 or a Super V 400 in a misguided effort to “upgrade” but I mean.. to a Boulder Ti with Lawills!?

Someone made a very definite and informed build decision there, once.. then.. well.. at some point in the intervening years.. the proverbial wheels came off..

Doesn't look completely insane. Flex stem for trail chatter, fork for big stuff. Probably a similar story on the back.

Whether it worked like that is uncertain, but I bet it was something like the thinking process. Someone just wanted to be very comfy.

Doesn't look completely insane. Flex stem for trail chatter, fork for big stuff. Probably a similar story on the back.

Whether it worked like that is uncertain, but I bet it was something like the thinking process. Someone just wanted to be very comfy.
Reckon they prob had some injury issues to warrant all that sus set up.

Back