Bought one, thanks! Specialized S-Works or Stumpjumper frame

Last Exit

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I would like to buy an S-Works or Stumpjumper frame please - size medium or 17 inch, either 90s or early 2000s. M2 or M4 would be lovely. I am ready to buy and will reply promptly to any suggestions...

EDIT - bought one now thank you :D

Many thanks,

Fred

s-works

I have a 17" M4 1999 S-works HT in Yellow, with Manitou SX carbon forks and S-works chainset and XTR BB if your interested.
Happy to split if. You only wanted frame PM me details if you need any more info.

Thanks so much for replying.

I have always loved the red 1999 S-works, and if yours was red I would buy it on the spot, but the yellow isn't quite me I'm afraid. No disrespect meant to you or anyone else who loves the yellow :)

A little bump for anyone looking in over the weekend...

Would love either a red M2 frame like the one MarkLG bought from Harryburgundy recently.

Or a red M4 like the one Marky Mark sold last week.

Worth £150 to me in respectable condition :)

I wish I had the physique to warrant a full-suspension bike!!

Thanks for the thought - maybe one day :D

Last Exit":1p6ptfrn said:
I wish I had the physique to warrant a full-suspension bike!!

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Is there a certain physique that you need to ride one? If so I hope I've got it 'cause I've somehow acquired 5 of the blasted things!

Fair point!!

Having grown up on a (rigid) Rockhopper and then a hardtail Orange P7 I guess I had always associated full suspension with a super-athletic style of riding that I wasn't cut out for - but perhaps I am very wrong!

So let me rephrase - for the type of riding I tend to do, most of which is on tarmac, a hardtail seems the best choice for me :)

Back