• Ibbzā€™ Venturi Koue ā€œGeniusā€

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Jimi911's 1983 Mountain Goat

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Once A Heroā€™s 1994 Specialized S-Works FSR

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another fantastic selection of bikes, but my easiest choice of vote for a long time.

One of these is a frame I would have loved to buy, if it was big enough for me, and the effort and thought that has gone into building it up just right are fantastic. šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹

Not necessarily from anywhere- but there's been some blurring of the background and some bits have been missed. Just curious- not suggesting foul play!:D
It's a beautiful bike, but the burred/over resolved photo detracts from it for me. I assumed it was the curse of modern photographic filters.

Not necessarily from anywhere- but there's been some blurring of the background and some bits have been missed. Just curious- not suggesting foul play!:D
I think itā€™s a picture taken with an iPhone which creates a fake shallow depth of field and the software accidentally blurs the wrong things - I donā€™t think itā€™s photoshop.

(Unrelated Photography tip - use a 85-100mm lens to get the right perspective - especially good when taking an off frontal shot)

Last edited:
Curious why the mountain goat's been photoshopped?šŸ¤”
I think that might just be one of those narrow focus features on a phone camera, it starts doing weird things with thin objects like spokes or around handlebars, it doesn't know what is the bike and what is behind

I think that might just be one of those narrow focus features on a phone camera, it starts doing weird things with thin objects like spokes or around handlebars, it doesn't know what is the bike and what is behind
Yes thatā€™s what it is

Back