• MaxHC’s DB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JonRock’s Bonty

• OrangeRetro’s P7

• Kase’s litespeed

• MamaDirts Chopper (got that sounds wrong)

• CAS’ Zaskar

• Andy.L’s Funk

• Dr S’s Concorde

• Moogli's Sunn (pic up now!)

• Total voters
andy.l":2xvv7ed3 said:
i can hear the fat lady singing

Nah mate, tis just the missus in the other room. Won't be singing if she sees my credit card bill this month :shock:

Congratulations to Dr S , the Concorde takes it .... Just !! Tough luck on Andy L's Funk which was pipped at the post.

Stay tuned for Mays BOTM comp, to be announced soon.

Id just like to thank all those people who voted for mine even though it didnt win,its much appreciated. :D

andy

I would also like to thank everyone who voted for the Concorde. I'm totally shocked to be honest, didn't think it stood a chance against such formidable opposition. Big thanks to Andy and his uber cool Funk for a good fight and a massive thanks to Radjatoe for selling the frameset in the first place.
The Concorde has been treated to a wash and polish tonight and a cold glass of Leffe has been raised to you all. Thanks again.

Dr Chuffed

Congrats to Dr S for winning the BOTM. :D
Truth to be told, I thought that the Concorde (never heard about the marque before) would be one of those also-ran bikes and the competition would be between Manitou, Funk and both team replicas. Even if my Tinker replica took bronze, I'm quite appalled to see how few points the replicas netted compared to others.

That said, thanks to all 15 guys & gals who voted for my bike. I really appreciate your votes. You obviously have a very good taste ! ;)