• MaxHC’s DB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JonRock’s Bonty

• OrangeRetro’s P7

• Kase’s litespeed

• MamaDirts Chopper (got that sounds wrong)

• CAS’ Zaskar

• Andy.L’s Funk

• Dr S’s Concorde

• Moogli's Sunn (pic up now!)

• Total voters
I normally have a favourite quite quickly when doing these polls, this is the first time I have ben undecided for this long. i thought it was because none of the contenders really floated my boat but I now realise that it's actually because there's such a diverse spread it's pulling me in too many ways..

The Klein is a real work of art, but like alot of art is splits opinions and the the 'brain' pattern is not to my taste. I love the colours and the 'difference' of the Funk and the concorde, the Manitou is uber cool and the NED just looks so right. The others on the list all have their selling points too, but one bike that I initially disregarded (probably due to the picture angle I'm afraid) was the axis... but the more I look at it the more I like it, very cool colour, lovely lines and the components are on the money, one of my favourite cranksets..

So the DB takes my vote...

Andy.l's Funk did it for me, fantastic colours all over the bike. I also liked Dr. S bike too, the Funk got the vote from me.

Sorry guys

It's got to be Defiants Muddy Fox :LOL:

Seriously – I appreciate the whole desirability of the Funk (still trying to work out if I can sell the wife to buy Dr S's Funk - don't think I'll get £1600 for her though :cry: )

However – that Muddy Fox is the same as one a friend had BITD and just seeing it brings back some great memories, especially some Fawlty Towers-style beating with a leafy branch moments when it wouldn't work properly, lake-leaping escapades and an epic ride across Dartmoor where the just about everything on it squeaked for two days :shock:

How, in good conscience, could I not vote for it!

(that Funk is nice though :D )

Crayons":7qnyw8ct said:
Seriously – I appreciate the whole desirability of the Funk (still trying to work out if I can sell the wife to buy Dr S's Funk - don't think I'll get £1600 for her though :cry: )

Might be interested in a part-ex :LOL: :LOL:
Ding Dong :shock:

Trust me – you wouldn't :shock:

Though, on the plus side she does like her motorsport (the years of training have been worh while) :D

Hilts":braaqkqv said:
I normally have a favourite quite quickly when doing these polls, this is the first time I have ben undecided for this long. i thought it was because none of the contenders really floated my boat but I now realise that it's actually because there's such a diverse spread it's pulling me in too many ways..

The Klein is a real work of art, but like alot of art is splits opinions and the the 'brain' pattern is not to my taste. I love the colours and the 'difference' of the Funk and the concorde, the Manitou is uber cool and the NED just looks so right. The others on the list all have their selling points too, but one bike that I initially disregarded (probably due to the picture angle I'm afraid) was the axis... but the more I look at it the more I like it, very cool colour, lovely lines and the components are on the money, one of my favourite cranksets..

So the DB takes my vote...

¡¡¡ WOW ¡¡¡

Sorry for the angle pic & thanks for the vote ...

here are some better shots:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 876#146876

Two days left.

Looks like another turn up for the books.

Neck and neck between the Concorde and Funk.