Boot sale find benotto 2500: gravelly buildy thingy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah I like that style

I run these modern ones on my CC but in black

Yeah I like that style

I run these modern ones on my CC but in black

They’re cool, how well priced do you think these are as BLB is always a little over priced.

How about these

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They’re cool, how well priced do you think these are as BLB is always a little over priced.

How about these

They've been on for a while so I'd take £15 off that to start with ....

Nah I’ll just get a set of chorus cranks there’s one on eblag I’ll be bidding on later today. Then I can decide wether I want 1x

These ones ? Seller is on here too.....

Back