Bonty Privateer 19" Frame ONLY

gil_m

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Technically this shouldn't be in this "period" but we seem to be having a run of Bonty frames and all those taller riders are feeling left out :(

This was for sale previously but nobody seemed to want to take a paint and decal project on so I felt sorry for the old frame and did it myself

Freshly powder coated "team" orange, really good coating job I only use the best ;) and freshly re-decaled with the classic white/silver/black diagonal decals

It's be sat in the corner looking sad for itself for too long, give a classic frame the trails it deserves :)

Frame is one of the last "trek" built ones, so comes with 1 1/8" head tube, with this in mind I had the canti mounts removed and an IS standard disc mount fitted by the now ex' Paul Donohue

It's an 19" frame or XL by Bonty terms, Seat tube is 19" CtoC or 21" CtoT and has a 23" CtoC top tube, fine for a 5' 10" plus, really depending what you normally ride

Comes with Salsa seat clamp and I can throw in and fit a Black WTB grease guard headset as well for another £10

Package is £200 including UK delivery; I will post outside of the UK at additional cost, Paypal Gift payment or BACS whichever works for you

Attachments

• IMG_6125a.jpg
    IMG_6125a.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,573
  • IMG_6121a.jpg
    IMG_6121a.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,573
  • IMG_6118a.jpg
    IMG_6118a.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,573
Another Bonty admiration bump.

Mmm, that is lovely - shame it's a bit too big for me.

1 1 /8" - I'm on the lookout for a L sized last-generation Privateer. It's that, or putting in a call to Paul Sadoff... or maybe both. :D

...you stalking me ;)

That's "Mrs Gil_m" mine was the horrible modern thing :oops:

Guessing you were the guy sporting the "eighteen bikes" T-shirt?

No that wasnt me

We were sat straight to your left with the two kids. I noticed the bonty when I pulled up in front of it, your would be the cotic then?

I want it

Well bonti frames are rare in NZ and it's in my size. How much to post to NZ??? Probably more than the frame itself.... :cry:

Back