Bontrager/Titec titanium handlebar. 3 degree sweep.

AMPrider

Old School Hero
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's auto insured for $100 when shipped - he's not asking for 100 USD, the opener is 30 usd

Crell":8x816ei2 said:
It's auto insured for $100 when shipped - he's not asking for 100 USD, the opener is 30 usd

eh crell, did you see that Bontrager Ti-Crowbar on ebay last week...the dude ended the auction early :?

hope he got a mint for it, since I was planning on bidding hard. Oh well.

I did indeed, was watching and was going to bid on it. The last two or three have gone for well over 100 USD IIRC. Wasn't expecting a bargain, but having to target the spending as the whyte carbon will need building up when it gets here :)

I was thinking about having a go for Mr Orange's race lite that ended yesterday as well. Nice looking example, and I'm kicking myself now for not.

Crell":1qnwjozr said:
I did indeed, was watching and was going to bid on it. The last two or three have gone for well over 100 USD IIRC. Wasn't expecting a bargain, but having to target the spending as the whyte carbon will need building up when it gets here :)

I was thinking about having a go for Mr Orange's race lite that ended yesterday as well. Nice looking example, and I'm kicking myself now for not.

ah, yes, mr. orange has some choice stuff :)

Back