Wanted Bomber decals

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Got a couple of sets of forks in need of aesthetic improvement so looking for some bomber decals.

The forks are z1 wedge and z2 atom sport.

I've looked online and not really found anything. Hoping I may have some luck on here.

Thanks

Got a couple of sets of forks in need of aesthetic improvement so looking for some bomber decals.

The forks are z1 wedge and z2 atom sport.

I've looked online and not really found anything. Hoping I may have some luck on here.

Thanks
I found some repro decals for my Z3 M80 and my Z4 flylite a couples of years back on ebay, I think from a company in Hungary. They look the real deal not like the generic Bomber ones on ebay. Not sure if there still selling it though?

I found some repro decals for my Z3 M80 and my Z4 flylite a couples of years back on ebay, I think from a company in Hungary. They look the real deal not like the generic Bomber ones on ebay. Not sure if there still selling it though?
More than likely these,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back