Sold Blue Tech Lite levers

monsterfatuk

Senior Retro Guru
There’s never been a direct thread so here goes ,Both levers are NOS but one has been fitted, god ones who or how they removed it but the one lever was damaged,
EBay prices are very high £200 - £300, I’d never heard of these till I was asked to help sell them but they are very lite and nicely made,,,,,as per rules I have to give a price so ……£130 posted and I’d like to keep them in the UK ,,,
First 2 pics are of them fitted a few minutes ago to prove most the damage is hidden
You can view at either cannock or maybe FOD the weekend

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpeg
    IMG_2391.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2392.jpeg
    IMG_2392.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    335.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2395.jpeg
    IMG_2395.jpeg
    294.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2200.jpeg
    IMG_2200.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    340.7 KB · Views: 72
It’s unbelievable mate, but a lot of the damage is hidden as shown in the pic , personally I’d use a diamond file on it and find a blue paint match, and use a fine brush, the damage is only a few mm’s

Didn’t the V brake ones have 3 pivot positions? I thought this was the canti version…
Happy to be corrected though!
You’re probably right
Mine was an educated guess based on the fact it’s the later logo version so I figured they might be the v version. I have a canti version on a bike but it’s been in storage for a while - I’ll need to dig it out

If they are genuinely canti levers I might be tempted

Pretty sure they are 1st gen, identifiable by the fact that there’s no cable slot down the length of the lever. Second gen had a cable slot and printed logos, third had a 3 position lever slot.

The other thing is the tight tolerances which they were famous for. The only way to avoid that is to undo every bolt, including the lever bolt before fitting.

They are high leverage levers anyway so can be tweaked to work with Vs but have to be fairly tightly set up to do that

Latest posts

Back