Blue Hope Ti Glide (also Fatso + 217 SUP - please read!)

clockworkDH

Dirt Disciple
I'm clearing out the shed to make my for a new bike purchase and need these out of the way as I've been tripping over them for the last 15 years!

I've only included the rear hub in the title but available is as follows (all will become apparent! :LOL: )

Rear: 32H Hope Ti-Glide, the freehub body is the steel version not Ti, the bearings have a bit of a rumble but no play. NO CRACKS! The non-drive side has a red collar (at the time we all swapped out bits between mates, I was young ok!! :) ) It is built into a Mavic 217 SUP but to be honest this has seen better days, just thought I'd leave it laced up just in case anyone wants it 'as is'.

Front: Mavic 217 SUP on a 32H Blue Hope Fatso. The Fatso sadly has cracks on the flanges so I guess this may not be of any use to anyone. The rim has seen better days too really and I shall probably end up cutting the spokes off and keeping the hub as an ornament. Just thought I'd ask first!

For the sake of the Forum rules, I'll say £50 + postage for the lot but obviously open to offers.

Some pics:
hope1_zpsfb2f9440.jpg

hope2_zps8030e21a.jpg

hope3_zps2ba97bd3.jpg

hope4_zpsb7c93f1b.jpg

hope5_zps5a7c8d94.jpg

hope6_zps09935e85.jpg

Collection preferred from Brize Norton OX18, but may be able to deliver on my work travels depending on your location.

Cheers,

Steve

07795 621451

Hi Steve,

Could I dibs pending a bank balance check, Don't suppose your work travels ever bring you towards south Lincolnshire?

Kult Friction":30dh64li said:
Hi Steve,

Could I dibs pending a bank balance check, Don't suppose your work travels ever bring you towards south Lincolnshire?

I'm afraid I don't get over that way routinely, my movements are from Oxfordish up the M40/M5/M6 to Wolves, and down the A34 Andoverish and most places in between. i.e Not much help!

Consider them 'dibbed' and let me know....

Kult Friction":3m1dexsq said:
Hi Steve,

How did the bank balance check pan out Dude? :mrgreen:

Back