Bling component sale, mainly SS

flash

Retrobike Rider
OK, it’s time to clear out some bling components: This is what's left:
Too much to list, so I’ll try and give a rough idea of what’s available and if anyone wants details or anything specific or pics please message me.
Niner straight steerer forks, Thomson 80 10 degree rise stem, Middleburn UNO cranks, carbon bars, Campag record hubbed 26 wheels, 29 SS wheels, 29er tyres, Paul SS road hubs but with the longer axle and spacers so you could fit them to a MTB, Sunn BMIX bike (nice) and lots more, obviously nothin geary....

Re: Sunn bmix

Hi,

Can you please send me some images of the sunn bmix that you are thinking of selling.

Many thanks Ash

£170 plus post but I can't really move it until after the lockdown finishes or it's collected from Bristol. It's nice....

flash":18mwil68 said:
OK, it’s time to clear out some bling components:
Too much to list, so I’ll try and give a rough idea of what’s available and if anyone wants details or anything specific or pics please message me.
Niner straight steerer forks, Thomson stems, Middleburn UNO chainsets, carbon bars, 26” crane creek WAM wheels, Campag record hubbed 26 wheels, 29 SS wheels, 29er tyres, Paul SS road hubs but with the longer axle and spacers so you could fit them to a MTB, old not bling disc brake sets, KCNC VB1 brakes and levers, Sunn BMIX bike (nice) and lots more, obviously nothin geary....

Hi, what are the bar clamp sizes and lengths, colours, of the Thomson stems?

I only have a 80 10 degree ride silver X4 31.8 left
If you’re interested please send me your email address and I can send a pic

flash":364m92of said:
I only have a 80 10 degree ride silver X4 31.8 left
If you’re interested please send me your email address and I can send a pic

Ah I'm after completely the opposite; a shorter, black, 25.4. Thanks

That's what I tend to use. I don't think I have anything spare, if I do I'll be in touch

Back