Bits to finish my Lobo Build: Cranks/Hope DH04s or E4s/ QR

MickeyBizzle

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys!
Im new here, a friend pointed me in this direction as im building up a GT Lobo and in need of a few bits to finish it off, so any help would be most appreciated. You'll have to excuse my slight lack of knowlege on older bits :oops:
here we go:

Cranks im interested in, 170 if pos, dont mind 175:

Adventure Components (Not sure on model, show me what youve got :D )
Middleburn DH (the really massive ones)
Raceface Turbine Square Taper 94bcd (Black Silver or Red)
and possibly
Shimano XTR with a 5bolt spider (94bcd if they exist?)

Brakes:
Hope DH04 but would settle for E4s in good working order with the levers in good nick too. Rear must be 160mm and front 180mm and above.

Cheers

Michael

Edit: Just thought I need a rear QR too, either:
1st gen Hope
Ringle
X-lite?
Red/Silver/Black

nice saddle for your consideration

Titec Ithys-Armore, black & grey. Right sort of vintage I think. Excellent cond. £14 posted.

Attachments

• P7020008.JPG
    P7020008.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 960
Have a Hope M4 front, no.8 caliper if that's any use? Only the front unfortunately.

Working fine, reasonably new pads, lever's a bit scuffed, PM me if you'd like a pic or two :cool:

Thanks for the offers guys :D

I think ill pass on the brake as im guessing it has the mini lever being an M4?

Not sure on the saddle, i shall see what else comes up

And PM sent to Jerky

Keep em coming, anyone with DH04s?

This lever:
210320101791.jpg

Operating this caliper:
210320101789.jpg

;)

Thanks for the offer dude but im looking for a brake with the Pro or Enduro lever, the Mini is a bit too recent i think

Thanks anyway!

MickeyBizzle":fn3lesmv said:
Thanks for the offer dude but im looking for a brake with the Pro or Enduro lever, the Mini is a bit too recent i think

Thanks anyway!

Too recent for here & too old for BikeRadar :roll: I'd better just fit it to a bike! New project here we come... :twisted: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ah awesome, thanks for that. Not been impressed with All Terrain Cycles before but i might have to give them another go...

Hey did you have some pretty mint E4s for sale a while ago? i saw those while i was lurking a while back, was kicking myself someone got to those before me on ebay :/

Edit: I bought the sadldle so all i need now are cranks and brakes
DH04s? anoyone? ;)

Back