Bits, some modern, titec, FSA, Cook Bros,Flite,NOS Odyssey!

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right, I have bought lots of stuff lately and need to top up my paypal account to buy more stuff!!
All items are to be dibbed on here first, followed up by PM's and payment please via paypal as a gift.......prices are posted 2nd class unless you want better and we can adjust the price accordingly. Should all be posted Thursday if paid for before.

NO OVERSEAS POSTAGE PLEASE......SORRY, BUT I'VE BEEN STUNG BEFORE

FSA Orbit XLII headset in black with some lower cup rub from cable....very good condition otherwise, needs a clean though. Only removed to fit a King

£15

2a83ixi.jpg

Titec Pluto Carbon 110mm 31.8 clamp 6 Deg. rise
Small cosmetic marks and a bit of paint 'flaked' off the top where the top cap sits....you can see this in the picture. Its an alloy stem wrapped in carbon. Cheapest I can see them for is £59.99 so I would like..

£35

10g9uug.jpg

Flight Titanium Kevlar....Pretty good condition in blue with yellow kevlar corners......slight wear, but no nasty surprises.

£25

33x7b5z.jpg

NOS Purple 3DV Odyssey straddle rods for canti's x2 pair....brand new, never been out of the packet....too good for anything I have!!

£30 the pair

29zpj54.jpg

Last, but by no means least, A set of cooks 'e' cranks in Lavender.....very dark purple, almost black in some lights. Bought off here but never used...currently fitted with a set of Sugino chainrings in perfect condition. These come complete with the impossible to find spacers for the granny ring, with all threads perfect and tapers fine, although showing signs of wear. There are obviously some marks to the arms, but they don't look bad at all, and certainly do not need refurbishing. No cranks caps though.
Want what I paid or I ebay them...... ;)
94 BCD

£65 posted cranks ect SOLD ishaw
£30 posted Sugino rings

£90 posted complete as is.

103wwv7.jpg

Damn, late to the party again. Ws after the flite and the cranks. If either fall through, let me know as the seat would go so well with my RTS, the cranks on my wifes clockwork.

Cheers

Ian

By the way, what size BB would the cranks need?

I'm not sure about the crank bb....I think its 120 but I never fitted them....

I'm getting blimmin stressed by this sale already!

I should have stated that I don't want to post abroad as I have had trouble with this in the past....even if its International signed for. :cry:

And others have pm'd before dibs in the thread......so thats confusing as well!

So far, Jerky has got dibs on the flite. Ive pm'd him back.

I can appreciate the stress of the sale, I've got a load of things that I need/want to sell and am not looking forward to it for the reasons you've mentioned.

Keep me posted if anyone bails on buying the flite of the cranks, happy to hoover up.

Ian

So, cranks sold, flite pending ( I haven't heard back yet) everything else available still..... I'm open to offers before gaybay gets a sniff :0)

Still haven't heard back from jerky , so flite will be sold to the next person who showed interest , ishaw..... The rest is going on gaybay tonight.

Cheers

Back