birthday pressie: moved from retro chat.

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
a short preface to set the scene....driving into yarmouth this morning got stuck in traffic jam.as part of this weeks conversation has been what i would like for my 40th (nooooooooooooooooo)birthday.up until now there was a possibility that i would replace my kawasaki cruiser i had to sell a few years ago...until that is i mentioned that someone was selling a san andreas frame on ebay for 200 starting price.oh she replied "why dont you do something like that."i froze as theirs only one thing my missus hates more than bikesis the motoring kind.being made to stand outside whs years ago with my sannie kind of made her dislike em a bit.hmmm i go what kind of full sussie could i get for about 200 quid i think.well i checked ebay but nothing springs to mind ....so.....here i am asking you mad lot what you have in the attic somewhere that needs a loving home......i need an 18 inch at the most with a min of 17.its gotta be aluminium and in good nick.plus its got to be pretty.bring forth the suggestions .ps me burfday is the 27th of july so i have a few weeks left of window shopping before i lay the dosh.

bring it on i await with the baited of breath. Shocked Shocked (why do i still feel 17 when im 39 ...is it a maths thing?)

Back