Bike Split

icantthinkofausername

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All of the parts are used so have some damage/scuffing but nothing too serious. Prices posted within the UK, PM me for over seas costs. Haggling welcomed if I have my head in the clouds when it comes to pricing!!

A pair of 8 speed Shimano Deore XT shifters (SL-M789) £30 posted SOLD
A Deore XT rear mech (RD M739) I can't tell if it is medium or long cage, can anyone help? £30 posted
Deore LX front mech 34.9 Downpull (FD-M567) £20 posted
A pair of purple X-lite stubbies. They were NOS before I bought them, slight scuffing to the end caps from falling off! £15 posted
A complete set of Avid 2.0 brake (enough for 1 bike) with cartridge brake pads, I have a spare set of the pads £30 posted
Thomson seatpost 31.6 400mm £40 posted SOLD
Shimano LX crankset (FC-M569) can include the pedals if you want them otherwise I will take them off. £30 posted
Klein Grips £15 posted?? PROVISIONALLY SOLD
Bontrager Race Flat Bar 25.4 clamp size. £15 posted SOLD
Bontrager Race Stem 130mm IIRC 25.4 clamp size (on the Klein pic below) £15 posted SOLD
Bontrager Top Cap 1 and 1/8 £5 posted SOLD
Rock Shox Indy SL forks. Lowers are a bit battered but still function £40 posted? SOLD
Klein Attitude Comp Frame. 22" seat tube. Usual set of scratches and some bubbling paintwork on the top tube. No cracks etc.. £100 posted? SOLD
WTB saddle SSTX worn but still usable £10 posted

Unfortunately the front of my jacket isn't for sale!! ;)

HPIM0608.jpg

HPIM0609.jpg

Klein grips posted to my door for 15 quid? Then I'll take 'em ;)

PS; how much for shipping the frame to the other side of the Channel :D

Hi

Could you measure the stem please? looks a bit longer than 110 to me, but my eyes ain't as good as they once were :D

Cheers
Rich

1 of my m8's has been looking for a xtra large hardtail Klein frame for a while, will let him know about urs ;)

The XT rear mech looks to be a long cage. My long cage measures 90mm centre to centre of the jockey wheel bolts.

Back