BiG Zaskar

Coleman

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think the biggest the Zaskar came was 20" and that looks the same size as my 20".

If that's its original stem, it looks like a Flip-flop III (hard to see through the mist) which would make it 1993?

I'm sure someone else will correct me!

U-brake on the back so it seems to be 91/92 indeed. Stem looks more like Tioga T-bone to me.

Radoslaw":1d6pk3jr said:
U-brake on the back so it seems to be 91/92 indeed. Stem looks more like Tioga T-bone to me.

I couldn't make out what back brakes were there.

Not original forks either then?

As you said, it's difficult to see through that fog but forks reminds 2x4 or 3D. One of the worst adverts I ever seen.

nevadasmith":39wlwf2e said:
Zaskar for the taller gent - looks like a 91/92 to me.

Happy to collect and ship this if anyone wants it (UK or international)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mountain-Bike ... 500wt_1204

Ooooh.....good spot! I've been looking for a 20" Zaskar for a while....I'll check the PayPal funds and take a punt - might have to take you up on the shipping offer if I'm lucky!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
muppetman":2o4elw5b said:
nevadasmith":2o4elw5b said:
Zaskar for the taller gent - looks like a 91/92 to me.

Happy to collect and ship this if anyone wants it (UK or international)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mountain-Bike ... 500wt_1204

Ooooh.....good spot! I've been looking for a 20" Zaskar for a while....I'll check the PayPal funds and take a punt - might have to take you up on the shipping offer if I'm lucky!

Cool - let me know how you get on muppet man - always up and down the m6 so might be able to meet you somewhere and drop it off for free :D

Back