Bici Italiane - show us your Italian MTB’s, components catalogues etc

Is that the same as the yellow ??

I don't think so, mine was a '95 Master Alloy with aluminium forks. They were raced by the team but the two yellow ones posted, which look to me to be the same frames, have different cable routing than my Master. All the other Master Alloy frames I have seen have the same routing as mine, also the square/diamond tubesets, those yellow frames look more round?

NIB Bio, NIB BB and NOS Graphite crank. I have a full Graphite group, not all NOS though, destined for a special frame.
That Bio saddle is awesome. I love that design. I am not sure, but is that the same as used on the Colnago C35 mtb? The pattern is different but the saddle shape is similar.

That Bio saddle is awesome. I love that design. I am not sure, but is that the same as used on the Colnago C35 mtb? The pattern is different but the saddle shape is similar.
Same shape as a Turbo afaik. Not sure about the Colnago spec., they also made the reverse colours of mine with the fade going the other way.

I don't think so, mine was a '95 Master Alloy with aluminium forks. They were raced by the team but the two yellow ones posted, which look to me to be the same frames, have different cable routing than my Master. All the other Master Alloy frames I have seen have the same routing as mine, also the square/diamond tubesets, those yellow frames look more round?
Thanks
Lovely bike man!
But the top yellow one has similar frame type to yours - bottom yellow is more
Rounder tubes that’s for sure

Back