Bianchi Marco Pantani replica

jagcon

Retro Newbie
Hi just throwing it out there does anybody have a Bianchi Marco Pantani replica bike or frame and forks that they are thinking of selling. I am 5ft 10 so looking for a 56/58 cm frame.

Thanks

Con

There's a chap on the Bianchi Owners Club on Facebook who is restoring two of these. One for himself and one to sell. Worth a search.

Martin

sawston_vulcan":2o1b1ppn said:
To be as a genuine replica as possible you will be needing lots of EPO and cocaine [ask Nigella for the cocaine maybe].

...and while you're at it grab one of her Xmas puddings? :xmas-cool:

bikenut2010":2sjes3k3 said:
sawston_vulcan":2sjes3k3 said:
To be as a genuine replica as possible you will be needing lots of EPO and cocaine [ask Nigella for the cocaine maybe].

I would love to and die a very happy man!

sawston_vulcan":100b4ipm said:
bikenut2010":100b4ipm said:
sawston_vulcan":100b4ipm said:

I would love to and die a very happy man!
requiem in Nigellum :oops:

Re:

Hi, appreciate this was a while ago, but if you are still looking for one I have a Pantani replica Megapro XL. I'm 5'11 and it fits me perfectly. Pretty much original condition, all works perfectly, 9 speed Chorus groupset and a beautiful bike. If you (or anyone else) is interested then let me know and I'll throw up some pictures and see if we can agree a price. Bike is in Fleet, Hampshire (jct 4a off M3)

<EDIT> Some details and pics can be seen here.... Did mention it is a VERY pretty bike.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 299&type=3

Cheers,
Mark

Back