Best suggestions for music on the bike

ultrazenith

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'll get straight to the point: I've discovered listening to retro happy hardcore lets me ride harder without feeling like I'm riding hard (oo err). So I need to out a sensible music arrangement on the bike. For you reprobates who also partake in musical doping, what kit do you use? I'm thinking about getting some conduction headphones paired with my phone or a smart watch, but I'd rather have a device I can put on the handlebars, to be able to pause, skip tracks easier. Any better ideas, or experiences to share?

Thanks me old china's!

I don't know the etiquette of bumping these older post and threads so please forgive me if I'm doing bad stuff.

I don't like the idea of music while I cycle but each to their own and all that. I do listen to music and audiobooks while I hike though and even though my phone is waterproof I like to use a Sandisk Clip Sport Plus MP3 player as it is waterproof, has bluetooth for my waterproof earbuds and physical buttons making it easier to skip tracks and such. Cheap enough off Amazon IMO... Will play Bonkers albums ( I have tested this). I'm not sure how you would secure one to a bike, maybe just cable ties but you can clip it to your clothing and such.

Last edited:
I don't know the etiquette of bumping these older post and threads so please forgive me if I'm doing bad stuff.

I don't like the idea of music while I cycle but each to their own and all that. I do listen to music and audiobooks while I hike though and even though my phone is waterproof I like to use a Sandisk Clip Sport Plus MP3 player as it is waterproof, has bluetooth for my waterproof earbuds and physical buttons making it easier to skip tracks and such. Cheap enough off Amazon IMO... Will play Bonkers albums ( I have tested this). I'm not sure how you would secure one to a bike, maybe just cable ties but you can clip it to your clothing and such.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it! I'll deifnitely look into Sandisk Clip Sport Plus.

Latest posts

Back