best saddle for comfort?

saltyman

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
im in need of a modern, comfy saddle for my modern bike.

i have used the ones with the section cut out of the middle in the past, some good, some no difference.

any ideas, or favourites you folk could suggest?

just noticed this one.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2010-ISM-ADAMO-RA ... ccessories

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Personal faves are Charge Spoon & WTB Rocket V

Lightweight, comfy (for my arse anyway) and can come with Ti rails & leather for added bling

Saddle in your link just looks wrong to me

im using the charge spoon Ti now bud, its never the same two rides in a row.

some days its superb, others it knacks!

What type of discomfort do you have? And is it all the time on every bike or after a while on a particular one? Lots of folks naturally assume its the saddle but it can be shorts, geometry and positioning and even just getting used to cycling again.

The adamo saddle is a hit and miss saddle, if your getting sore bawz and bawz area it might help, but only if you think your hip angle is too tight if you know what I mean. There website explains quite alot. TBH they are mostly targeted at time triallers and triathletes who get low on the front of the bike. You should be aware that some complain of chaffing between the thighs because of the slightly wider nose.

I like the slr but I've broken 2 so far , damn hollow rails . I will stick with the normal flite and I will continue to wear jeans while riding my rigid bikes as I have balls of steel :LOL:

Latest posts

Back