Best bike related present?

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
My girlfriend took a picture of my 1992 Kona Lava Dome and had it made in to canvas print. It looks rather fetching hung on my bedroom wall :cool:

What's the best/most original present you've been bought? :)

Tallpaul":s6k6d23z said:
My girlfriend took a picture of my 1992 Kona Lava Dome and had it made in to canvas print. It looks rather fetching hung on my bedroom wall :cool:

What's the best/most original present you've been bought? :)

Ohh, wouldnt mid a look at that. Sounds sweet :cool:

Pressie front, bike computer, dirt bag and tools.
However, my wife and kids tend to shy away from buying bike stuff, so as not to buy the wrong stuff! :LOL:

my wife too doesnt like to buy ne bike stuff just in case it is the wrong stuff .

but she bought me for xmas a year subsription to Velo vert ( french magazine ) , which was nice .

Mine does a good line in collecting parts as well as buying presents, she picked up a wheel from a forum member and also bought me a Retrobike t-shirt for Christmas :)

I got a set of ICE Tools long allen keys with built in grips and would recommend them to anyone who likes to tinker. They've got rounded heads so every job is so much easier. I wanted them for years but was put off by the £30 price but looking back they would have paid for themselves over the years in rounded bolts and mashed cheapo allen keys!

My girlfriend hates bikes....unless they've got an engine in them :cry:

Not a cat in hells chance of getting a bike related present

Pickle":1njq3gs3 said:
Ohh, wouldnt mid a look at that. Sounds sweet :cool:

Here you go, poor light make the picture looked washed out but it's actually brightly coloured :)

DSC00931.jpg

Cool pic, that is art, totally specific and relevant to you. No-one else has to understand. Well done Mrs Tallpaul.

Back