Basso Lotto Road Bike

Robkinuk

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Basso lotto Road Bike, black/ magenta colour with cromed forks and rear dropouts. Columbus SLX tubing, framesize 58cm, stand over height 33". Unused, needs a new owner to appreciate this Italian classic.

Spec Shimano Tiagra Chainset, Shimano SPD pedals, Tiagra rear mech, Shimano 105 bolt on front mech.
Chinelli Stem and handlebars, new bar tape, Tiagra STI levers, Tiagra brake calipers,
campag 1" threaded headset. This groupset is hardly used as bike was fitted with Dura Ace groupset when I last used it about 3 years ago.

ITM seatpost with Selle San Marcos ODS Saddle.

Wheels Tiagra hubs laced to Mavic XP11 Deep section rims, with Michelin 700 x 23c tyres.
Would make an excellent training bike . Bike is based Nr Ashbourne Derbyshire.

Price £395 ONO
E-mail robakinsey@hotmail.com
Tel 01335 342896

Attachments

• basso road bike 005.JPG
    basso road bike 005.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 5,088
Yes it has road style horizontal dropouts with spring loaded small adjusters, would suit fixed wheel with adjustable chain length.
Would prefer to sell as complete bike, rather than part out .
What are you offering for frame only?

Nice looking bike, just my size!. What year of build is it? It would be a shame to split it up.

Year of build

Ned,
I got the frame back when I worked for Raw, about 1998. Built it up with Dura Ace, then recently swapped Dura ace onto an EPX carbon fibre road bike 2003 model, where the Tiagra groupset came from. Hope that explains build up!
It's a great bike, just surplus to requirements, priced to sell!

Go for Ned old chap. I'd love to make it fixed but it may be a project too far at the moment.

You're in my neck o' t'woods an' all so maybe I'll see it around...?

Old Ned":1jfj3fxp said:
Nice looking bike, just my size!. What year of build is it? It would be a shame to split it up.

Just had a thought, is it 58 c-to-c or c-to t? Anything over an old 23" (c-to-t) is probably to big.

Sizing

Ned, Just re-measured it at 23" centre to top. Standover height is approx
33".
Your welcome to come and try it out?
Give us a call on 01335 342896
Cheers,

Rob

What condition is the frame? Could you post some more detailed pictures please?

I could possibly go for the full bike with the intention of selling on the bits that I don't need.

Back