Baltic Bawbags - Now with added aftermath and pictures of actual riding

Looking forward to meet but jeepers I'll be shattered on the day. My boss has put me on the 2 busiest shifts in the fast food business on Friday and Saturday. Did lunchtime shift yesterday, flat out for 6 hours. We had 14 staff and still we had to keep stopping in taking orders to clear back logs😳
The bike I bring will be the one that's finished and ready, might be the Trek like last time🙄

Gutted- won't be able to make this one- had hoped to catch up with you Velo!
It is the legitimate excuse of the eldest childs birthday though- I will be there in spirit.

I could have shown you all some little known singletrack too...

Well guys, pack your snowsuits and snorkels coz the weather for the next few days is looking “interesting”!

9.30 for 10am start. Remember to be prepared as there are bugger all amenities once we’re on the go. Meeting point for the Bawbag virgins.

Cally Car Park

out of interest how long is the rider and whats the usual timescale lol.

jsut for letting shona know when likely to be back

Thank goodness I have found both neoprene overshoes this time. I am beginning to think the weather gods have got it in for MacRetro. The storm yesterday was fearsome, rain so intense it was like the fire brigade were hosing down the windows😳

Depends who comes.
First time I did it with TK constantly faffing with his bike and swapping layers, it was about five hours. When I did it with just Jimo and Hawmaw it was under three!

It’s only about 12 miles but very chat dependant. Can’t see us wanting to stand about to much this weekend though.

Latest posts

Back