B3's massive road bike clear out

B3

Senior Retro Guru
Hi All, as part of my massive garage clearout I'm starting to list all the road bike stuff. I've also liting a link to my ebay auction for a Campagnolo Record Delta Groupset :D

First up is this 1992 Cannondale R1000 frame & forks 53cm C to T 47 C to C, in pretty good condition, this is a 2.8 series frame with the tapered down tube. More pictures available here http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z39 ... %20Frames/ Looking for £150ono Postage would be about £15.

DSC_6212.jpg

DSC_6226.jpg

More stuff to be added as and when I get it all sorted, other stuff includes more Campagnolo parts, tyres, wheels, another cannondale 3.0 series frame that's in need of work, a Roberts road frame that's long over due a decent paintjob and rebuild, bars stems seat posts etc etc the list could go on..........

Blatant Ebay link to the Record groupset, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261010687286? ... 1555.l2649 worth a look just to stare at the Delta brakes :LOL:

ATB

John

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Could I get size, price and pics on the 3.0 frame. Also, what sort of work is it in need of? And is the rear spacing 130mm or 126mm?

Thanks.

Many appologies for the tardiness of late, it's taken a wet day to get me off the bike and do some of the things i've been meaning to do but just never got around to, for those of you who have asked here's the details of the Roberts

The frame looks in good overall condition there is an indent caused by the front mech on the seat tube and the paint needs sorting really.

Size wise the seat tube is 51cm C to T, top tube is 52cm, chainstays are 42cm and the head tube is 8.8cm. no ideas on angles, sorry! the forks have Roberts's own crown but do not include the brake in the pictures.

Looking for £75 + P&P

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 479
  • DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 479
Back