Azonic shorty stem - £14 delivered

superstu

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
In silver.

Not sure how to measure them correctly - 70 mm from edge of where the steerer goes to the end of the stem - photos show more clearly. Will get them posted but seem to be a complete cretin at doing it and it doesn't like it! :oops:

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

Photos show the condition. Any questions please ask and I'll come back to you when I can. I loved these in the day but it doesn't go well with a skinny steel framed Kona hence it has to go so I can purchase other shiny bits :)

REDUCED PRICE - Looking for £14 posted

Re: Azonic shorty stem

superstu":pmh6821d said:
In silver.

Not sure how to measure them correctly - 70 mm from edge of where the steerer goes to the end of the stem - photos show more clearly. Will get them posted but seem to be a complete cretin at doing it and it doesn't like it! :oops:

DSC02399.jpg

DSC02402.jpg

DSC02405.jpg

Photos show the condition. Any questions please ask and I'll come back to you when I can. I loved these in the day but it doesn't go well with a skinny steel framed Kona hence it has to go so I can purchase other shiny bits :)

Looking for £16 posted

DSC02399.jpg

stem swap

you up for swapping the stem for something else-I've got a couple of stems that might suit your kona better if you're interested?

Have sourced another stem (kona original :D ) so not really looking for one, but thanks for the offer.

After some cash money for my next project rather than swaps (unless you have any nice handlebars hanging around?) :roll:

Still for sale at £14 posted.
Seen one on here for £30 and one for £25 so think i've priced it fairly :shock: .

I'm finding that dibs don't mean much - please post on the forum and then pm me if you are interested :roll:

Back