Avid Single Digit 25 V-Brake arms

adk

Dirt Disciple
Morning all,
I've got 2 sets of Avid SD25 V-brake arms on the go here. Just the arms, no shoes/pads, noodles or mounting bolts.
I personally reckon these are a fairly underrated piece of kit as they work blooming well and are pretty darn lightweight (approx 160gms a set inc pads/shoes which is a good bit less than XTR at much less than XTR prices). They are in very good nick for their age and a kind of silvery colour.
I can't get any pictures on til this evening unfortunately but I thought I'd post now to see if anyone is interested...
Haven't the faintest what these should go for so I was thinking of 12 quid inc postage to start with...
Cheers,
Alistair

Mornin' - PM on it's way. Basically it's a front and rear. Sorry for the confusion.
I get confused when talking about V-brakes. Is a set the whole bike or just a pair of arms so is a whole bike a pair of pairs? etc etc ;-)

Despite the fact that I love them Avids, I also find v-brakes confusing.

For starters, I don't know front from rear and I have two complete sets (as opposed to pairs) of Avids, the Single Digit 7 ones work perfectly on the rear (using top hole) but not on front (using single holes on a SID fork) due to lack of spring tension... I feel a new thread coming on

;)

Back