Wanted Avid Microdaptor chainring spider adaptor which converts 74 BCD inner chainrings to 58 BCD

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi I’m looking for. Avid crank 74 bcd to 58bcd chainring adaptor anyone got one available

they was quite common back then so wondering who has one. I’ve added a picture of what it looks like

any colour but silver would be best
4666BAD3-B6FD-426B-8C6E-F044166E526A.jpeg C2E98545-DF17-4148-A979-56E3EA37F946.jpeg

I have two that are up on eBay right now, I can pull them down and we can work out a deal. purple ( that is pictured above) and a silver one

I have two that are up on eBay right now, I can pull them down and we can work out a deal. purple ( that is pictured above) and a silver one
How much mite you do the purple Avid spider for with out the chainring bolts as I have lots of alloy chainring bolts at home I’d used on the adaptor..it save weight parcel wise For shipping.. Also that the purple doesn’t come with the Avid chainring like the the other silver one. could you do that for the price I was thinking all in shipped as it not with out the chainring like the other

Back